Description: **Title:** User should see programs containing legacy content elements in a webview, rather than native rendering.
As a user, I want to view programs containing legacy content elements in a webview, rather than native rendering, so that the mobile team doesn’t need to build out the really complex elements in order to launch.
– Trees that return a flag of `rendering: webview` should be opened in a webview
– Trees that return a flag of `rendering: native` should be opened in native code
– Reference node sessions should be opened according to their parent’s tree setting (webview / native rendering)
– Platform will be running a migration that updates all old trees with this flag
– Platform will inspect the contents of child reference node trees and add the flag to the parent tree, so we only have to check in one place
– We will have to make sure to make this check when rendering a new content session globally, as well as when rendering a child/referenced content session
– QA: please make sure to check both of these cases ^…
Scott Symmank / Tim Park will be working point on the platform stories, and plan to pick them up in Sprint 17 so we are ready to wire this up Sprint 18 or sooner.